A Year Since Cindicator’s Token Sale: Results, Progress, Plans
Exactly a year ago we welcomed 4,075 people to our new, decentralised team.
We had very clear goals for the token sale. First of all, we wanted to create a fair ecosystem for an innovative network organisation with many positive feedback loops and network effects that could improve every element of our company: technology, products, and business development. Additionally, we wanted to decentralise the model that utilises the value generated by Hybrid Intelligence instead of relying on the traditional B2B sales model.
In our original post on Medium we outlined how we have achieved these two key goals and offered a glimpse of the future:
- The key numbers: analysts, tokens held for accessing products;
- How the team expanded, both in sheer numbers and in scope;
- The Collective Intelligence progress;
- Machine Learning journey;
- Analytical products development;
- Extracting value from Hybrid Intelligence indicators;
- And our plans for the future.